Restored with a lot of attention, keeping its external form unaltered as well as authentic elements of the interior decoration, such as frescoes, ceiling rosettes and oak details.
Arxontiko Kipon, a building with a long history in the tradition of the settlement of Kipi, was built in 1848. In the house, celebrations were held on name days, as well as every time the men of the house who traveled mainly to Asia Minor and Wallachia, return home.
After several years of effort, it was restored with great care and transformed into a warm and atmospheric guesthouse with authentic elements of architectural tradition of Zagorochoria. Its exterior is unaltered as well as some elements of interior decoration, such as frescoes, ceiling rosettes and oak details.
Arxontiko Kipon is decorated by carved colored ceilings, faithful copies of old Zagorian mansions. Each room also has its own traditional fireplace painted by Chionades' painters.
All the decoration was done with great care keeping the elements of the old mansion while providing all the comforts of a modern accommodation. This achievement is mainly due to our family friend, Mrs. Neli Pantazopoulou, who worked with patience and perseverance with the interior decoration.
On the ground floor of the mansion, there is the living room, full of memories & pictures from its story. There is also a place where a rich breakfast is served with genuine products of the region such as pies, frumenty, yoghurt, honey, butter, eggs, feta cheese and home-made sweets.